Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Troy Coulon (explicit) featuring MRK1 - Sensi Skank



Myth Of Ouroborus, Alchemy: Happy Afternoon -- Bully: Troy Coolon is exploring relaxation and abundance. The word as an actor is freeing yet who I be? "Yo, you got a death wish sucka, I can see it in your eyes, me I'm alive." Not many understand his entrepreneurial spirit yet someone with a hundred million dollars gets it and calls it "work." I'm a force of nature. My consciousness of this truth is unlimited. According to the artist himself, his connections to Drew Barrymore in Let Me Blow Ya Mind, Robert DeNiro in Party Like A Rockstar 2, Eminem in Welcome To Detroit, and so forth go back to the beginnings of his career. Is pain the touchstone of spiritual power?



Trust



And...I'd...rather carry cakes....and.... honey....with ... both hands...occupied....because.... transporting.... two or more.... coins....or diamonds.... in your mouth. ...gold...coul...clarity...like...the window....opening...or a giant white light...coming in through the roof...allowing you to change your consciousness....coul notes may be the anchor you don't need...yet...…