Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Coul Humility; Coal Industry? Cool

And what is one to say about them.... who use charms and amulets....diamonds and pearls....roses and dandies.... and encircle their heads ....and....each of thir feet ......with golden coins...... like Alexander of Macedona....As family can be worn as a crown....Are these our hopes....you don't need coul notes.... tell me....sell me..... that after the cross and death of our Master...... we should not place our hopes in the coul industry.... of salvation.....saved?....because...of... an image of a dying king? Dost thou not know what great result .....outcome....metaphor....the girl....of....the cross has achieved? For It has abolished death....my friend....my lover....my sex partner....my musical muse....it has extinguished sin....has made Hades useless in Rome and the underworld....and... has.... undone..... the power of the devil....rendering him powerless.... and is it not worth trusting.....allowing ourselves to be vulnerable..... for the health of the body?