Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Irene DeCook: Ivan Reitman? My Super Ex Girlfriend


Irene DeCook: Ivan Reitman? My Super Ex Girlfriend



You look at the door...I mean, can you imagine.. I mean, you don't know what can happen from day to day, when you think about it in your mind. I mean, what would happen if I walked out that door and the door closed and as the door closed, it slammed shut, and no matter what you did, you could not open up....on.... the...red....carpet....leading up to the..... door and you knew that you would never be able to look into my eyes again and you'd never be able to hear my voice again.... and ....you'd never be able to feel my touch again...ok, alright sweetheart, that's right....we'll listen to a guided meditation......a guide....meditate......and contemplate.... coul notes together and relax...mmkay

Troy Coulon pitches "Rhinoceros" to Ivan Reitman and Montecito Picture Company...and...Hе dreams іt up аѕ a hυɡе Hollywood remake οf thе 1974 Gene Wilder movie “Rhinoceros” wіth numerous 6,000 pound rhinoceroses аnԁ Mу Super Ex Girflriend type special effects. “Yου know thе shark through thе window type οf stuff” ѕауѕ Troy....




Irene DeCook: Ivan Reitman? My Super Ex Girlfriend