Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Daz (feat. Rick Ross & JD) On Some Real Shit (Big Money Mixtape)




Thou hast entered….the land of fun…the land of coul….an the immeasurable region….almost spiritual….like castles in the sky…. I am the Dweller of the
Threshold…..welcome to my journey….. What wouldst thou want with me? ….. Besides….silence….. Silent? … You say when and where can I get coul notes? I say don't go on google and type coul notes and click on the eye of horus after you find the website….yes….that is the top of the dollar bill…..Dost thou fear me?
Am I not thy beloved? Is it not for me ….while you feel your shoulders relaxing as you breathe…..that thou hast raised up oneself…..and…..alllows those feelings to build….
The delights of thy love? Wouldst thou be wise? Mine is the
wisdom of the countless ages….. Kiss me, my mortal lover.




Daz (feat. Rick Ross & JD) On Some Real Shit (Big Money Mixtape)