Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Who Owns America; Ownerz? Bulls on Parade




Who Owns America; Ownerz? Bulls on Parade


Walking...out...of...a...prison....don't you remember that I was n that crash?????? oh....yeah....forgetting can be a gift....you will not change.....the....way....I.....feel....and...I....am not trying to ...I've stopped trying to change....you years ago.....and I even.....stopped trying to change others....as....well.....as.....your....well...being....allows....itself....to....notice....the.....result....and....outcome.....for...if you're having a hard time.....understanding....there are ways....one can learn.....to relax....and....after...that....it is impossible to not change....the...way...you...breathe....b....r....e....a...t.....h.....e....d...e....e...p.....e.....r.....so...did I raise your spirits yet?