Sunday, December 25, 2011

Charlize Theron; Dated One Irish Guy? Troy Coulon / Young Adult



.i'm tired and sick ….of two stepping…..dancing in circles……yet….amazingly….I have a gift….and….I get over being angry….at my once toxic parents….and today I realize anger is a choice…..and....he....….arrives….as I stop….pause….reflect….express my gratitude…...for.....or….problems begin to dissolve like the grateful homeless person…. in a warm ....gentle…..fountain….of….youth…..….and focus on confidence.....flowing through your body....up and down…you're still breathing deeply……allowing yourself to imagine your vision….what….limitless confidence....unstoppable confidence….would feel like…..and…to….be…in….harmony….with….love....kindness.....integrity....complete.....surrender…..like a feeling of powerlessness that is liberating…a surrender tactic used to gain power....

Charlize Theron; Dated One Irish Guy? Troy Coulon / Young Adult