Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Green Man On The Wing Of The Plane...



Like forgetting the green man on the wing of the plane.....or walking with this mentor....with an orange glow.....reddish hues.....over there….on the horizon....above reason…..above the clouds…..thee…..strange….clouds…we....find...A Green Man On The Wing Of The Plane...and....It was like having the key to the universe….and the pink cloud….arrives….as I stop….pause….reflect….express my gratitude…..and step out of the cafe and onto the concrete jungle….the 43 cent bricks….that line my path….the super abundance of them mesmerize me….as I walk up the steps….pass a seven hundred thousand dollar dolphin statue…..mythological in stature… and as smooth as a serene.....lagoon….you start to feel better….like a warm….. dry sauna.....a...coul...pool.....a warm and now warmer jacuzzi…..and you feel better…because....…feeling happy joyous and free……hence I pray for her happiness, wealth and prosperity….and health