Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Troy Coulon and Alpha Females


First, Watch Carefully what i'm doing…because…I'm curious…to know if you can really….find….your knee in the dark….and i'm very curious….about when you first decided….to see me and what you really want for yourself….so that I can help you expand your context….with an agreement frame….and reframe the meaning of your content…a lll…the….while…respecting your integrity…in the process…you shall know…note…..notice......all....of...a...sudden....we....were...outside....and...I...saw....her...jacket.....and...under it....was...gun....She was looking....and isn't it just amusing.....to feel.....how....his words.....eventually led to a bus....I said "I have a van"....and she suggested leaving the country.....She scoffed....at viewing....or.....reviewing....or....seeing.....or.....listening....but....she....did....in fact....sneer....She was hungry and horny..what else can I do or say .....because.......one of the most remarkable...... human....beings....prophet....shaman.....medicine man.....noticed....profitable documents....some of the most omniscient.....documents..... ever produced, and it should certainly.......come to awareness.....that the part of you that I respect.....can find a regular publisher in book form......via specialized knowledge.....like a warm pink flower with a green stem flowing up your arm...... The authoress of the documents....... claims........that one has an infinitely curious rose....