Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Troy Coulon on Coul Celebrity Gozzip



At twilight, I experience, I experienced a grateful moment. For watching this sunset with a mentor was bliss. After a meeting of minds, at the loft, in an elitist city, on the golden coast....I heard him....speak....and ....it...was...like I was hearing for the first time in my life....


His words....were.....s....o.....f......t.....and the sunset on this warm autumn day was blissful....pleasurable....wonderful.....delightful.....




How can one look and not see? How can one see but not look? How can one view without watching? How can one observe without acutely feeling depressed at this moment of darkness?


Like forgetting the green man on the wing of the plane.....or walking with this mentor....with an orange glow.....reddish hues.....over there....above the horizon....above reason.....and back to our automobiles....we....find....ourselves