Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rachel Nichols; Coul Celebrity? gozzipN

Rachel Nichols; Coul Celebrity? gozzipN



It was like having the key to the universe….and the pink cloud….arrives….as I stop….pause….reflect….express my gratitude…..and step out of the cafe and onto the concrete jungle….the 43 cent bricks….that line my path….the super abundance of them mesmerize me….as I walk up the steps….pass a seven hundred thousand dollar dolphin statue…..mythological in stature….nature…..not ya ordinary day at the park…..and….I find myself in the law library….eager to learn their system….the one in good orderly direction….




This white healing ball of light descends.....and makes all it...better....as you now notice you are mastering all of your problems…and…..red tape, blue tape, whatever…. Miss Roxburry