Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Occupy the Dream



Russel Simmons...with money to blow.... in a cashmere Nordstrom's sweater.....and.....a group of artists are.... rapping......I keep on listening..sitting down outside of the studio room....eating breakfast....like an appreciative starvin marvin....starving artist....I hear the quote "no one hear talks about mandalas" and looking at him....someone asks....will you uncross your legs???? because they must be making you feel really good.....And look at any one spot there.....as I go up to Simmons.....so aristocratic like....a....n......audacious .....rhinoceros.....he is dressed.....superbly......his sweater has diamonds.....cashmere diamonds....patterns....you know???? he has quiet confidence....and the rapper finishes....as...I hear him stop....I'm walking up......to Simmons.....and say ..... "I'm wrong" and find the fresh out of retirement....uber successful..... rapper....that was previously....on ....the....mic...a.....blue.....mic.......and start talking to him.....