Sunday, March 4, 2012

Brooke Hogan....Like A G6 and Queen of the Waters



Middle Class Hang Outs Like Parks....

Brooke Hogan....Like A G6 and Queen of the Waters

and...you...fully...realize....so...well...that...you.....At...the...end....of....the....day.....its...your....day....get....the....most...from...and....so....clearly...you...want...and...need.....to celebrate....because...there.....it.....is....in the distance....appearing....a...pair...of white shoes....on a shelf above a shelf.....above my head.....and I would like you to take note of the physical sensations that are taking place right now in your body, from the tip of....my tippy toes....I reach.....and grab....each....one....of....the...shoes...and walk out of the place.....away ..... from the cash machine....because....I was just wondering if you will be surprised....at...this....act of faith....this almost leap...of...character....thanks...to...faith....




Brooke Hogan....Like A G6 and Queen of the Waters